" Fire the first time I know about at 24.00 pm ( Thursday ) . Moment I saw smoke coming from the roof of the house . Besides that, I also heard the sound of a spark that burns the top of the house , " said Anton , Chairman of RT 02 , South Petojo , Central Jakarta , whose house burned, Friday ( 02/05/2014 ) .
( Read: burung masteran buat kacer )
According to Anton , there were no casualties in the incident . But some residents received minor injuries , while trying to salvage belongings in the house . Anton said the fire could be extinguished at about 3:00 pm .
" Due to a very large fire . Firefighters also difficulties when reaching into the alley di.dalam settlement , " said Anton .
According to Iwan , a resident whose house was on fire , while the allegations were known to residents , a fire caused by a candle that is lit by a citizen .
However , residents say , at the time of the incident , electricity is still on. " And why baseball lights off overnight , " said Iwan .
Observation Kompas.com , burning house conditions , most of the total damage . To limit the area through which the citizens , the police have put up a line of police in some places . Currently , some of the people who became victims still trying to tidy up the house , aided by some local people .